What To Expect
Revitalize Your Legs with Laser Leg Vein Removal
Unlike surgery that leaves scars, laser leg vein removal uses laser light to constrict blood vessels in the legs, causing the veins to visibly disappear. It’s a simple, clinically proven procedure for reducing the appearance of spider veins on your legs that gets you back on your feet quickly — and gets your legs back to their youthful appearance with ease.
Laser treatment for leg veins minimizes the appearance of:
- leg veins
- spider veins on the leg
- reticular veins (bluish-colored)
Rely on laser leg vein treatment for:
- Excellent results for spider and reticular veins
- Non-invasive vein treatment for leg veins
- Short procedure time (often less than 30 minutes)
- Minimal side effects and no downtime
Fast, Easy, and Comfortable Vessel Treatments
Many different vascular imperfections can appear on your face, preventing you from looking and feeling your best. Laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) vessel treatment gives you one convenient solution to treat them all — quickly and with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
Pulses of light target and erase broken vessels at the surface of your skin without harming surrounding tissue. As a result, you enjoy clearer skin that looks younger and fresher.
Laser or IPL vessel treatment can erase:
- spider veins
- broken vessels
Take years off your face with laser or IPL vessel treatments that deliver:
- Fast, easy removal of broken vessels and spider veins
- Comfortable, convenient facial treatment sessions
- Rapid recovery with no downtime
- Non-surgical vessel treatment that’s ideal for all skin types
Light-Based Rosacea Treatment
Light-based rosacea treatment can reduce rosacea redness and “flushing” to reveal clearer, more natural-looking skin in just a few easy treatments, practically pain-free — providing a more permanent result than topical creams.
Light-based rosacea treatment can effectively reduce:
- Rash, redness, and flushing
- Acne-like papules, pustules, and patches
- Rosacea swelling, inflammation, and discomfort
Rosacea treatments use pulses of light to target and treat the blood vessels responsible for the chronic redness that appears on your skin. Once the vessels responsible for the rosacea are treated, the redness and rash can disappear. Best of all, rosacea treatment can provide skin tone improvement by diminishing the appearance of broken blood vessels and acne-like breakouts associated with this common skin condition.
Oral medication and antibiotics for rosacea treatment can have systemic side effects and can take weeks to be effective. Medication-based treatments can also be dangerous for women who are pregnant or nursing. Light-based treatment for rosacea is a targeted remedy that affects only the blood vessels without harming healthy skin, so it may be a good alternative to creams and oral medications.
It also works quickly—sessions may take less than 30 minutes and you may see visible improvement after your very first treatment.
Embrace the advantages of light-based rosacea treatment, including:
- Fast, easy treatment sessions with little-to-no discomfort
- Comfortable sessions that can take 30 minutes or less
- Excellent results with little-to-no recovery time